The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Include one meme and one quote you really like.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers to receive this award.
- Ask your nominees 3 UNIQUE questions.
- Add a link to the awards creator.
1. What is your favorite riddle?
What have I got in my pocket…
2. What would you do if you were a mayor for a day?
Well… you can’t really change anything major in just a day (because politics…). Also, a mayor’s schedule is pretty full and planned well in advance. So I would probably call in sick and spent the day reading. I really don’t feel like being in boring meetings the whole day…
3. What was the happiest moment in your life so far?
As I have discussed quite a few times in my posts, I have a boyfriend who lives in South Africa (10.000 km away). His birthday fell on the first day of my Christmas break from uni (2014), so I decided to surprise him. This plan was months in the making, loads of people were in some way involved. So I told my boyfriend I sadly couldn’t Skype on his birthday because my family wanted to go on holiday then and there was no WiFi where we were going. Poor guy was so sad about that (sorry liefie). Actually I couldn’t Skype because I was going to be on a plane to South Africa. His friend made up some excuse to take him to the airport (something with picking up someone’s brother)…. Seeing his ‘WTF’ face when he saw me arrive might have been the happiest moment in my life.
A meme? Ehm….. Google, Help!
And a quote… by the amazing Terry Pratchett, who has said and written way to many quotable things.
Thank you Lae for those great questions!!!
- Eleanor @ Real Tasty Pages
- Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer
- Lauren @ Wonderless reviews
- Charley @ Books and Bakes
- Casey @ AdoptaBookAUS
- Lashaan & Trang @ Bookidote
- RaeAnne @ The Loquacious Bibliophile
- Caterina @ Trust in the Words
(I’m sorry if you have already been nominated for this. Just see it as a confirmation of your Awesomeness)
And my questions for you are:
- If you could witness any moment in time, what would it be?
- Your house is on fire and you can only save one thing, what would you take? (Don’t worry, your family/friends/pets/etc. are safe)
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done (or are willing to share…)
I hope everyone is having a lovely day,