After a nice holiday and having cheered up my laptop from its mental breakdown I am back 😀 And how… in my absence I got nominated by Liam for the Creative and Versatile Blog Award!!!! Thank you so much. Please all check out Hey Ashers! if you are in need of a good laugh, the posts are so much fun (read they are Hilarious).
So, for the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate some bloggers in return
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do
So, twelve facts about myself in total…
- I am always early… everywhere. Like I will be stressing my ass off to not miss the bus, although I know I still have 20 minutes before it leaves and it is a 5 min walk… so I will end up waiting 15 min. And the next day I will do exactly the same thing.
- Whenever I study or read I like to put my headphones on and listen to a hours long playlist of a thunderstorm, or a rainforest. I just like the sound of rain???
- I Always have nightmares when I go to sleep after I had (a few) drinks. I never remember I had them, but they are so fierce I tremble, or hit/kick/elbow/knee my boyfriend awake.
- Speaking of my boyfriend… He comes from South Africa and I live in Holland. We have been together for 3,5 years now, and the last year he has been here with me. But he has to go back to the other side of the world soon 😦 Whatsapp and Skype are Livesafers.
- I currently only have wooden clotespins, but in the studenthouse I used to live in there were severl colours. Whenever I would hang up my shirts to dry, the two pegs I would use for that shirt had to be the same colour, preferably matching with the colour of the shirt…
- I used to struggle a Lot with English, failing every test in school… until I started watching Doctor Who.
- I should currently be busy with writing my research proposal about ‘the effect of natural vegetation on pollinator density in blueberry crops’.
- I love to travel, but I hate being at the airport. You always have to say goodbye to someone (or I do at least).
- I cry really easy. Whenever someone dies or there is some goodbye, or anything slightly emotional in a book or a movie, I’ll cry.
- I am not a fan of watching movies. There are of course some exceptions, but in general they bore me. A 600+ page book is no problem, but 2+ hour movie….
- Did I mention that I drool when I sleep?
- I make lists of Everything! To do, to read, to write, to buy, songs I’ve heard on the radio I like, books I’ve seen in the bookshop I need to look up, places I want to visit… I even make lists of lists that I need to make.
And at the end of all this we come to the conclusion that I might be a bit weird… just a little bit :p
And now for the nominations… I have seen this done by so many people already that I have lost complete track of who has done it and who not. So please ignore this if you have already been nominated:
- Raeleigh Reads
- Reading with Lucia
- Qui Reads
- The Calico Books
- Book Haunt
- Hello Beautiful Book
- The Mud and Star Book Blog
- Comfy Reading
- Raven and Beez
- Leah’s Book Blog
- Cup of Books
- Never trust a Booknerd
- Bookshelves and Biros
I hope everyone has a Lovely day,